We can save the GOP from themselves or we can perish with them
In 2018, I forecasted that the GOP would lose the House and keep the Senate. I went even further, predicting dozens of races so that others could track my predictions.
While Bill Mitchell and other MAGA Republicans were predicting a "red wave," I took the lumps for making my predictions public. When I was correct, there's no trophy. You begin to see why many just lie to their audiences for retweets and money?
Still, my integrity remains.
When there was evidence of voter fraud in California, Arizona, and Florida, I picked the most probable race I could "save" and flew to Florida whilst crowdfunding on PayPal via Twitter and Periscope. I recruited a team
and blindly jumped on a plan. We even helped some in Georgia.
We provided oversight through protests and generated media to highlight the election being stolen in realtime.
Our efforts prevented Broward and Palm Beach counties, respectively, from pulling DeSantis into the recount, stopped Scott from losing the Senate seat, but we lost the Agriculture Commissioner's race.
I earned the nickname "Hurricane Ali."
)We saved the election through #StopTheSteal.
I'm not just doing this stuff academically.
I'm not just doing this stuff when I'm paid by clients.
I'm actually out there when I
need to be.If I were Chairman of the Republican National Committee or the Trump for President re-election committee, here's what we would be doing:
- We would have 500 field staffers in Pennsylvania, minimum. They would be working during the pandemic; hello, people are home! This is the single most important state.
- We would be funding pandemic closure lawsuits by small business owners in the following states: MI, WI, MN, PA, NC and NJ.
- We would be suing North Carolina's governor for blocking the GOP Convention, one of the most brazen attempts at violating the civil rights of Americans participating in the electoral system. RNC totally silent now.
- I would direct the NRCC (888-606-1023) to endorse Laura Loomer in the FL-21 race. This is a Democrat district according to the Cook PVI. There's no harm. She's raising a ton of cash and actually out-raising the incumbent. One scandal and the incumbent is gone. The NRCC has a "Young Guns" program that is supposed to be merited oriented. Loomer meets all the requirements (this program has consultant and polling requirements too that could be missing—I have no unique knowledge—but regardless, Loomer is a no harm add to this program). Unless her general consultant hasn't filled out the paperwork, the NRCC is blocking her.
- I would have ads up in NY, NJ, and FL Jewish neighborhoods advertising the fact the New York is treating that community with such disrespect. We could freeze some of the funding propping up the Democrat Party.
- I would fund the ballot harvesting program in Orange County and work closely with the CAGOP to regain the those seats back. We lost all of them. They were all Republican. Now, they're all Democrat. Republicans outnumber the Democrats. This was a ballot harvesting problem and suburban female problem. We would geo-fence this area and make sure they get no hard hitting ads. I would use soft ads on TV and digital unless it is an identified Republican male voter.
- I would put Antifa violence and Steve Scalise and riot ads all over the air. Everywhere. I would treat it like a 9/11 event. Candidates would adopt this theme too. It would move voters over to the Republican Party who value safety and security. The public believes the white supremacy meme by the Left and Media. Combat it! It's a lie!
- I would run anti-voter fraud billboard ads in all poor neighborhoods in targeted states. Advertise the consequences for voter fraud, even with mugshots or a reward tip line. Reduce the opportunity.
- I would run a targeted ad and voter contact campaign in Minnesota's suburbs. "Don't leave yet. We need you to save your state. Riots blah blah blah." Target soft Democrats and suburban Republican women which might be weak for Trump. Going hard after Minnesota gets us a win or spends Democrat money.
- I would hire Scott Presler for volunteer training and voter registration.
- I would outsource some meme making to some outside firm. Instruct them to hire meme lords that focus on biweekly themes that complemented what the GOP messaging was.
- I would aggressive advertise and find Black millennial men, Black churchgoers, Black rural families, and Black small business owners outside of the top 10 major cities. Get 12% of the Black vote and it's a landslide election. This is worth $25 to 50M. We're probably spending $2M. Maybe. And mostly on Black MAGA stunts and media. We need real Black outreach. Like advertising dollars and everything. Not weird personalities on Twitter and YouTube.
- I would bar surrogates from going on certain MSNBC and CNN shows. We're treated fairly or we're not showing up. Do not legitimize or platform shows that are working with the DNC.
- In the middle of October, the GOP House Leader should make an announcement that if the GOP takes the majority, it'll re-examine the Tax Cut (the reason we lost so many GOP seats in NY, NJ, and PA). That would be a direct mail piece and phone call to all Republicans in those districts we lost.
- I would find high-profile laymen and priests within the Catholic Church to get them to vote GOP. Too many Bishops and Cardinals are opposed to Trump. Increase voter turnout there. Advertise the stupid DACA deals that Trump has considered at Jared Kushner's behest, reportedly. Some of them will like that. Religious liberty, etc.
- Backstop Arizona, Georgia, Maine's 2nd. We cannot risk getting close here. We will lose the Arizona US Senate race though. Don't let her drag down Trump.
- Trump and Ted Cruz need to do phone calls to the most hardcore conservatives in Maine and make sure Susan Collins has support.
- Trump should let it leak that he's considering offering Kanye West an appointed position. He should offer Kanye West a trade for appearing with him twice. Not a campaign rally. Something else. You need Black men not associating with Joe Biden. Black men under 45 years old needs to be our focus.
House redistricting is next year. This year is so important and right now, the GOP maybe has a 15% chance of winning back the House. It's pathetic.
Save your party and make these calls today.
This Ali Alexander Election Report
is free to the public though if you want to tip, you can via PayPal here
or CashApp here
. The RNC should be paying me thousands for a report like this. They're not. Institutional Grifters. Sign-up for our program to receive the exclusive ones. Note: Remember, I write these fast and I detest proof reading these reports. Theses aren't editorials but useful information for you. Excuse any typos—or don't—who cares!